Where the hampster wheel always turns

About Me

My photo
Middle aged underweight high school graduate
____________________________
"It is not advisable James to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener." - Francisco d'Anconia, Atlas Shrugged
"The soundest way to raise revenues in the long run is to cut taxes now." - John F. Kennedy
____________________________

Please picture me lying on my back on the floor with my left arm outstretched and that fist clenched tightly enough that my fingernails are leaving semi-permanent indentations in my palm. The right hand is draped palm up, over my eyes. The dog is standing over me panting.


Nemesis: 600

Me: 18

As her enrollment rate has increased, mine has stagnated. (Resume focusing on above picture in your mind)

3 responses to "Stagnation"

  1. You know the obvious answer is to begin a campaign for a spot as "Blog of Note." Who do we write to? What executive at Google needs to hear from us, your 18 loyal followers?!!?

    Or as an alternate possibility write a witty and clever comment for a "Nemesis" post and try to lure her fan club away from the lists into a blog with "real" content!

    Kellie

  2. Or perhaps just resume your position on the floor for a few more hours...that may help. I bet the dog likes it.
    :)

    Kellie

  3. All excellent strategies! I think I will take number #3 since #1 and #2 will take too much effort... ;)

    Aselin

Leave a Reply