Where the hampster wheel always turns

About Me

My photo
Middle aged underweight high school graduate
____________________________
"It is not advisable James to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener." - Francisco d'Anconia, Atlas Shrugged
"The soundest way to raise revenues in the long run is to cut taxes now." - John F. Kennedy
____________________________

Those of you who have been following my blog wondered why I haven't shared yesterday's story sooner. Unlike some Supreme Court nominees and Czar appointments, I fully vet the stories I share before they reach the public.

Like an inductee into the witness protection program, my story cannot be proved or disproved. Did it happen? Did I make it all up? Is there more I'm censoring?

Some of you were moved upon to do further research and try to find back episodes of the ill-fated show on the internet.

Some of you Google searched me. Let's just say when you typed "Aselin" and "Studs" in the search box, you deserve what you got.

Some of you searched Wikipedia and wondered how you can contact Marc deCarlo the original host of the show.

All I can say is, bummer for you guys.

On this subject I cannot be blackmailed. (Notice I said, "this subject").

1 response to "Smarter than I Look"

  1. My disappointment of not getting to see you is real! You kind of remind me of Katniss from the Hunger Games.

    Anonymous

Leave a Reply