Where the hampster wheel always turns

About Me

My photo
Middle aged underweight high school graduate
____________________________
"It is not advisable James to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener." - Francisco d'Anconia, Atlas Shrugged
"The soundest way to raise revenues in the long run is to cut taxes now." - John F. Kennedy
____________________________


I’m not sure how to adequately show my appreciation to you for reading my blog. The blog started as a late-night blackmail dare that involved a headlock and crying, and has become a fun part of my weekdays. I’ve gotten a number of e-mails and comments asking questions and making requests, which I hope to accommodate.

Yes, I will write the cockroach story soon. As well as the colonoscopy, patriotic sheep painting, and cemetery run. These requests from those who have watched the train wreck of my life are always welcome.

Thank you for forwarding some of your favorites as near as your neighborhood and as far as Antwerp. The greatest compliment is a forward. Well, and a nice comment.

Yes, the stories, so far, are all true.

Yes, I am fixated on my Nemesis, the Blog of Note. Partly because of her continued poor content. Mostly because I continue to be poorly balanced.

No, I’m not currently in therapy, although I probably should be.

The children are unnamed in the blog, but in real life they do have names. Although, I often forget their names, so they have/had healthy therapy funds.

So far, everyone referenced in the blog is still speaking to me.

No, I don’t have many friends, but I’m up to 23 followers- some of whom will even show their faces!

And to you special readers who have recently joined and gone back and read all the earlier posts, a special award. I just wish it wasn’t motivated by the stomach flu.

So,to all of you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Aselin

3 responses to "Thank You"

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    Paige Lara

  2. Thank you, Aselin! Thank you for showing your quirky, opinionated, flawed, straight-talking self. Reading your blog, which more times than not is just like looking in the mirror, has become a huge bright spot in my day. It has caused me to stop and ponder my self-imposed hibernation in the name of protecting the world from my quirky, opinionated, flawed, straight-talking self. In you, these qualities are harmless, entertaining and endearing. Maybe they aren’t my weaknesses after all. Maybe it’s time to come out of hiding and use my attributes to live life to its fullest? You give me courage. Thank you!

    Darbi Lara

  3. You go girl! Unleash yourself! Although I would rethink the inclusion of 'harmless' as part of my qualities... ;) Thank you for such a nice comment!

    Aselin

Leave a Reply